Honeysuckle Attended Cremation
This plan is for families that would like to have an attended service at the Crematorium.
Our professional team will collect your loved one from your home, hospice or care home from our areas in SW London, Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire.
We will transport your loved one to our professional premises in Dorking.
Our team is polite and professional and will ensure your personal wishes and choices are respected.
One of our funeral arrangers will visit you, or if you preferred you can meet us at our Dorking branch to take care of you and all your personal wishes.
We will take responsibility for all forms, certificates and bookings. Ensuring everything is completed correctly and on time.
On the day of the funeral, we will transport your loved one to the chosen crematorium using our hearse, where our pall bearers will carry your loved one into the chapel for the service.
We will securely return the ashes back to our premises in Dorking, to be collected.
- Doctor certificate £82.
- Limousine £250.
- Viewing of your loved one in our peaceful Chapel of rest £145.
- Washing and massaging of your loved one £145.
- Celebrant £300 (starting price).
- Internment of Ashes Ceremony £200.
- Services that take place at an alternative venue to the crematorium P.O.A.
- Range of eco-coffins, urns and scatter tubes.
- Use of our Private ambulance, instead of using the Hearse Free