This plan is for families that want a cremation with no attendance and no service. Our professional team will collect your loved one from your home, hospice or care home from our SW London, Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire areas. If there is no immediate crematorium availability your loved one will be taken to our premises in Dorking. Our team is polite and professional and will ensure your personal wishes and choices are respected.
We will take responsibility for all forms, certificates and bookings, ensuring everything is completed correctly and on time.
We will use an eco-cardboard coffin.
We will let the family know the date and time of the cremation so they can do something special at home.
We will securely return the ashes back to our funeral home to be collected by the mourners.
- Funeral director’s professional services
- Collection of the deceased
- Cardboard woodgrain coffin
- Transportation in a hearse
- 4 bearers
- Cremation fees
- Collection of ashes from the crematorium.
Why choose the Direct Cremation Plan?
There are so many reasons to choose Direct Cremation Plans, some of those could be that:
- It could be that this is just how you want it!
- The person who has died stated that they did not want a formal ceremony
- Friends and family may want to hold a memorial at a later date
- You may just want to remember the person in your own way and not have a formal gathering for this.