Wildflower Meadow Direct Burial
This plan is for families that want a Natural Burial with strictly no attendance and no service.
Our professional team will collect your loved one from your home, hospice or care home, from our areas in SW London, Surrey, West Sussex and Hampshire.
Our team is polite and professional and will ensure your personal wishes and choices are respected.
We will take responsibility for all forms, certificates and bookings. Ensuring everything is completed correctly and on time.
We will transport your loved one to the natural burial ground in our private ambulance using two of our pallbearers.
We will use an eco-friendly cardboard coffin.
We will let the family know the date and time of the burial to allow personal remembrance.
- Doctor certificate £82.
- Hearse £200.
- Additional pallbearers – £85 per person.
- Taking care of your loved one at our premises in Dorking awaiting availability at the Natural Burial Site £25 per day.
- Burial plot cost P.O.A.
- Range of eco-coffins and shrouds.
Why choose the Direct Burial Plan?
There are so many reasons why to choose Direct Burial Plans, some of those could be that:
- It could be that this is just how you want it!
- The person who has died stated that they did not want a formal ceremony.
- Friends and family may want to hold a memorial at a later date.
- You may just want to remember the person in your own way and not have a formal gathering for this.